Sunday, January 31, 2010

Veggies & Fruit!

Well, this post was going to be the first post with pictures...but it turns out that my USB cord is rusted. I have no idea how that happened. So, you will just have to imagine what this week's new dish.

This week I grilled red peppers, green peppers, and apples in a skillet. I seasoned them with cinnamon and garlic. My plan was to serve them hot on toasted bread, but my bread did not taste that good (cooking for one person means that things go bad more quickly -- it also means I need more visitors so that I can cook for them(: ). Instead, I ate the peppers and apples right out of a bowl. In the future I would not cook the apples and instead keep them raw for their "crunch". I think that the mixture would have been good in a pita, tortilla or on top of baby spinach leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment